Growers Guide – 2020 Edition
The 15th annual Comox Valley Growers Guide promotes the incredible diversity of farm fresh and value-added products available to consumers throughout the Comox Valley, with over 100,000 distribution. Contact a sales rep today at 250-388-5811.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we are pleased to announce a new Taste Comox Valley app (details below), in addition to the following supports for Growers Guide members who sign up this year:
- Google My Business program provided for free by Visitor Centre staff;
- Direct support to participating farm market stands to establish individual online sales platform using Local Line;
- 50% reduction in consignment fee for selling through the Visitor Centre online retail store (packaged goods only);
- Access to webinar series training
- Automatic inclusion in the 2020 Farm Cycle Tour – dates/modifications 2020 TBA this fall
Last Chance to Register for the 2020 Print Growers Guide – deadlines extended!
Taste Comox Valley
Introducing a new App to compliment the Growers Guide
The Taste Comox Valley App was established to promote shopping locally and to raise awareness and showcase our local farmers who offer their products for sale directly to the public. By purchasing your food locally, you are not only supporting local farmers but supporting your community while decreasing greenhouse gases caused by shipping food.
Register Your Farm for the App and Get More:
- Increase customer engagement through a points program which encourages more frequent visits
- Reward your customers with discounts or other special offers
- Create custom contests and incentives for loyal customers
- Get insights to where your customers are coming from
Register by May 29, 2020 to be included in the June public app launch!
Where the App will be available:
Apple App Store & Google Play
Visit. Collect. Redeem.