How to Export
The Comox Valley Economic Development Society (CVEDS) was chosen as one of 4 pilot communities by the Province of BC’s Ministry of International trade to participate in an Export Navigator program. This program provides tools and resources to aid in identifying your export goals and focus your resources most effectively to serve your new customers.
To learn more about how to participate in this program and the pathway to export, please contact the Business Development Manager, 250-334-2427 x 225 or email email@example.com.
- Small Business BC: Import/Export Guide
- Trade & Invest BC: Exporting your Products
- Export Development Canada: Introduction to Exporting: How to Sell to International Markets
- Canada Border Services Agency step-by-step guide to exporting
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
- Agriculture & Agri-food Canada – Trade Services for Exporters
Considering CleanTech Focus? Check out the following resources;
- EDC has helped Canadian cleantech companies scale up and enter the global marketplace through expanded financing, insurance and knowledge products
- BDC – Capital and advice for Clean tech firms
- Trade show opportunity in Hong Kong! There is a chance there will be a Canadian and/or BC Pavilion at ECO ExpoAsia Oct 30 – Nov 2, 2019. Start your CanExport application now!
- CleanTech success story on a Manitoba dust control solution
EDC Webinar: Sun Rises on New Opportunities in Japan – Free Registration. Date; Thursday March 28 1:00 – 2:00pm (ET)