Buying and Selling a Business
Buying a Business
- Visit Small Business BC: Buying a Business to find articles to help you make the decision on whether to start your own business or buy an existing one, legal steps to buying a business, and some tips to help the process.
- Canada Business has some questions to ask yourself when thinking about buying an existing business.
- Visit the Business Development Bank of Canada page on the decision of starting or buying a business.
- Find current opportunities using Trade and Invest British Columbia’s opportunity database. Use the ‘Vancouver Island & Coast region’ and ‘Comox Valley Regional District’ to focus your search.
Selling a Business
- The Business Development Bank of Canada has a Step by Step Guide to selling your business.
- Visit Small Business BC: Exiting a Business to find advisory services and resources to help you with selling your business.
- You can also list your business/opportunity with Trade and Invest British Columbia, and Business Sell Canada