It’s time to fall for the Comox Valley! When the air becomes crisp, nothing beats the warmth that local hospitality provides in one of the many eating, drinking or shopping establishments dotted across this beautiful Valley. Fall farm to table, unique harvest ales, fantastic wine and distillery tours await. Take in a great event before winter arrives, or head to 5th St. in downtown Courtenay to get a head start on your Christmas gift buying. The options for fall fun are plentiful, here’s a sample:
1) Book a wildlife viewing tour
2) Go mountain biking in the Cumberland Forest!
3) Get your Christmas shopping done early in Comox and Courtenay
4) See the arrival of the trumpter swans that winter here
5) Enjoy a new season of entertainment at the Sid Williams Theatre
6) Visit tasting rooms at local wineries, distilleries & breweries
7) Bring the kids to the u-pick pumpkin patches and festive farms
8) Check out the local museums on a rainy day
9) Visit farm tour stops from the Comox Valley Growers Guide
10) Enjoy music & craft events such as the Cumberland’s Foggy Mountain Fair
Triple Heat Dance – Academy
Triple Heat Dance – Academy of Performing Arts is thrilled to present their 5th annual showcase performances featuring two exciting and diverse shows. Dancers, ages 3 – 18, will perform in a variety of dance styles including ballet, song & dance, tap, jazz, lyrical, modern and hip hop. These showcases will also highlight award winning group and soloist selections that are sure to excite. Showcase 1 and Showcase 2 are sure to be outstanding and entertaining performances for all ages.
Matinee also on May 27th at 1:00pm
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Sid Williams Theatre
442 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay, BC V9N 2J2
Triple Heat Dance - Academy of Performing Arts
Strathcona Symphony Orchestra's May concerts occurring on both May 27th at 7:00pm and May 28th at 2:00 pm. Tickets are 15$.
Strathcona Symphony Orchestra’s May concerts occurring on both May 27th at 7:00pm and May 28th at 2:00 pm. Tickets are 15$.
(Saturday) 7:00 pm
Native Sons Hall
360 Cliffe Ave. Courtenay, BC V9N 2H9
A Wonderful upcoming joint concert with the Vancouver Orpheus Male Voice Choir and the Canadian Military Wives Choir Comox! Celebrate Canada’s 150th with a selection of Canadian songs from Sea to Sea to Sea!
Tickets $15, available in advance from Blue Heron Books in Comox and Benjamin Moore House of Colour.
(Saturday) 7:30 pm
Comox United Church
250 Beach Dr, Comox, BC V9M 3M5