Nordic or alpine ski in spring conditions, scuba dive in search of octopus and wolf eels, cave at Horne Lakes, bird watch in the Courtenay Estuary, sample farm-to-table cuisine during Dine Around Comox Valley, catch the classic Victoria Day Parade in Cumberland, witness the spectacular herring run at Point Holmes, and indulge a love of seafood at the BC Shellfish and Seafood Festival.
2) Try caving, a great rainy day activity
3) Go scuba diving to see Pacific octopus, wolf eels and seals
4) Walk or drive the Comox Valley Heritage Experience Tour
5) Book a kayak or canoe trip to neighbouring islands
6) Go birdwatching at several estuaries
7) Check out live music, concerts, and theatre performances
8) Taste farm-to-table specialties at Dine Around the Comox Valley
9) Hit the links at one of the year-round golf courses
10) Catch a parade at Cumberland’s Empire Days
Triple Heat Dance – Academy
Triple Heat Dance – Academy of Performing Arts is thrilled to present their 5th annual showcase performances featuring two exciting and diverse shows. Dancers, ages 3 – 18, will perform in a variety of dance styles including ballet, song & dance, tap, jazz, lyrical, modern and hip hop. These showcases will also highlight award winning group and soloist selections that are sure to excite. Showcase 1 and Showcase 2 are sure to be outstanding and entertaining performances for all ages.
Matinee also on May 27th at 1:00pm
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Sid Williams Theatre
442 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay, BC V9N 2J2
Triple Heat Dance - Academy of Performing Arts
Strathcona Symphony Orchestra's May concerts occurring on both May 27th at 7:00pm and May 28th at 2:00 pm. Tickets are 15$.
Strathcona Symphony Orchestra’s May concerts occurring on both May 27th at 7:00pm and May 28th at 2:00 pm. Tickets are 15$.
(Saturday) 7:00 pm
Native Sons Hall
360 Cliffe Ave. Courtenay, BC V9N 2H9
A Wonderful upcoming joint concert with the Vancouver Orpheus Male Voice Choir and the Canadian Military Wives Choir Comox! Celebrate Canada’s 150th with a selection of Canadian songs from Sea to Sea to Sea!
Tickets $15, available in advance from Blue Heron Books in Comox and Benjamin Moore House of Colour.
(Saturday) 7:30 pm
Comox United Church
250 Beach Dr, Comox, BC V9M 3M5