Get out on the water and book a fishing charter or paddle a kayak or SUP board around Goose Spit. Hike Paradise Meadows or the trails of Nymph Falls and Seal Bay nature parks. Take off for some fast riding on hand built mountain bike trails, browse the arts and crafts at the Filberg Festival or groove to the tunes at the Vancouver Island MusicFest. It’s foodie paradise here, tour local wineries, craft breweries, and distilleries. Support local farmers and fill your basket at the year-round Comox Valley Farmers’ Market.
TOP TEN SUMMER THINGS TO DO!
- Charter a fishing or sightseeing tour
- Paddle rivers, streams, and shorelines
- Hike the trails of Strathcona Provincial Park
- Book a tee time and hit the links for majestic views
- Enjoy local produce at the year round Comox Valley Farmers’ Market
- Browse art from 120+ artisans at the Filberg Festival in Comox
- Tour numerous local art studios and galleries
- Discover Aboriginal heritage and learn about the K’òmoks First Nation
- Tour and taste at locals breweries, wineries & distilleries
- Buy off-the-boat salmon, tuna, and halibut at the Fisherman’s Wharf
City / Area:
Festival / Fair / Exhibition
Walking / Hiking / Running