Charter a fishing or sightseeing tour, paddle a kayak or SUP board around Goose Spit, hike Paradise Meadows or the trails of Nymph Falls and Seal Bay nature parks, browse arts and crafts at the Filberg Festival, groove to tunes at Vancouver Island MusicFest, mountain bike hand built trails in Cumberland, tour and taste local wineries, breweries, meaderies and distilleries, and fill your basket at the Comox Valley Farmers’ Market.
1) Charter a fishing or sightseeing tour
2) Paddle rivers, streams, and shorelines
3) Hike the trails at Seal Bay and Nymph Falls nature parks
4) Book a tee time and hit the links for majestic views
5) Enjoy local produce at the year round Farmers’ Market
6) Browse art from 120+ artisans at the Filberg Festival in Comox
7) Tour numerous local art studios and galleries
8) Discover Aboriginal heritage at National Aboriginal Day
10) Buy off-the-boat salmon, tuna, and halibut at the Comox wharf
Triple Heat Dance – Academy
Triple Heat Dance – Academy of Performing Arts is thrilled to present their 5th annual showcase performances featuring two exciting and diverse shows. Dancers, ages 3 – 18, will perform in a variety of dance styles including ballet, song & dance, tap, jazz, lyrical, modern and hip hop. These showcases will also highlight award winning group and soloist selections that are sure to excite. Showcase 1 and Showcase 2 are sure to be outstanding and entertaining performances for all ages.
Matinee also on May 27th at 1:00pm
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Sid Williams Theatre
442 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay, BC V9N 2J2
Triple Heat Dance - Academy of Performing Arts
Strathcona Symphony Orchestra's May concerts occurring on both May 27th at 7:00pm and May 28th at 2:00 pm. Tickets are 15$.
Strathcona Symphony Orchestra’s May concerts occurring on both May 27th at 7:00pm and May 28th at 2:00 pm. Tickets are 15$.
(Saturday) 7:00 pm
Native Sons Hall
360 Cliffe Ave. Courtenay, BC V9N 2H9
A Wonderful upcoming joint concert with the Vancouver Orpheus Male Voice Choir and the Canadian Military Wives Choir Comox! Celebrate Canada’s 150th with a selection of Canadian songs from Sea to Sea to Sea!
Tickets $15, available in advance from Blue Heron Books in Comox and Benjamin Moore House of Colour.
(Saturday) 7:30 pm
Comox United Church
250 Beach Dr, Comox, BC V9M 3M5