The Comox Valley is Vancouver Island’s true winter destination. Ski one of North America’s deepest snow bases at Mount Washington Alpine Resort, treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa treatment, browse for gifts in art galleries and boutiques, visit the indoor Comox Valley Farmers’ Market, check out one of eight museums, experience crystal clear visibility scuba diving, challenge yourself on a year round golf course, enjoy festive window displays in downtown shopping areas and don’t forget to book a winter marine wildlife viewing tour!
TOP TEN WINTER THINGS TO DO!
To discover the glory of a Comox Valley winter, try some of these options for winter fun:
- Ride the slopes at Mount Washington on skis or snowboard with these great lift ticket deals or give the tube park a whirl!
- Famished after a day on the hill? Refuel, relax, and unwind at Comox Valley Dine Around Festival Feb 20-Mar 15, 2020 with Foodie Events, Sip & Savour Tours and $25, $35, and $45 daily menus!
- Check out over 55 miles of pristine cross-country trails at Mount Washington’s Raven Lodge
- Treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa treatment
- Tour the festive window displays in the Downtown shopping areas
- Browse local art galleries and gift shops
- Check out one of our eight museums
- Visit the indoor Comox Valley Farmers’ Market and sample local produce
- Challenge yourself on one of the year-round golf courses
- Experience spectacular scuba diving in one of the world’s cleanest marine environments
City / Area:
Festival / Fair / Exhibition
Walking / Hiking / Running