The Comox Valley is Vancouver Island’s true winter destination. Ski one of North America’s deepest snow bases at Mount Washington Alpine Resort, treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa treatment, browse for gifts in art galleries and boutiques, visit the indoor Comox Valley Farmers’ Market, check out one of eight museums, experience crystal clear visibility scuba diving, challenge yourself on a year round golf course, enjoy festive window displays in downtown shopping areas and don’t forget to book a winter marine wildlife viewing tour!
TOP TEN WINTER THINGS TO DO!
To discover the glory of a Comox Valley winter, try some of these options for winter fun:
- Ride the slopes at Mount Washington on skis or snowboard with these great lift ticket deals or give the tube park a whirl!
- Famished after a day on the hill? Refuel, relax, and unwind at Comox Valley Dine Around Festival Feb 21 – Mar 17 with Foodie Events, Sip & Savour Tours and $25, $35, and $45 daily menus!
Download our Dine Around Program Guide here!
- Check out over 55 miles of pristine cross-country trails at Mount Washington’s Raven Lodge
- Treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa treatment
- Tour the festive window displays in the Downtown shopping areas
- Browse local art galleries and gift shops
- Check out one of our eight museums
- Visit the indoor Comox Valley Farmers’ Market and sample local produce
- Challenge yourself on one of the year-round golf courses
- Experience spectacular scuba diving in one of the world’s cleanest marine environments
City / Area:
Festival / Fair / Exhibition
Walking / Hiking / Running
Sample the very best of the Comox Valley on this convenient and eco-friendly alternate transportation. Feel the wind in your hair and smell the sea breeze as you tour waterfront
Sample the very best of the Comox Valley on this convenient and eco-friendly alternate transportation. Feel the wind in your hair and smell the sea breeze as you tour waterfront trails and beautiful forests throughout our island wonderland.
October 10 (Thursday) 9:00 am - December 31 (Tuesday) 6:00 pm
A Comox Valley culinary adventure includes appies and your choice of wine or craft beer at 3 different restaurants in one night. Locations are kept secret to maximize the fun
A Comox Valley culinary adventure includes appies and your choice of wine or craft beer at 3 different restaurants in one night. Locations are kept secret to maximize the fun and excitement.
5:30 pm: Pick up at your hotel or home
Tour 3 of Comox Valley’s best restaurants
9:30 pm: Return to your hotel or home
October 10 (Thursday) 5:30 pm - November 3 (Sunday) 9:30 pm
Various Locations throughout the Comox Valley
Comox Valley, BC
Artsphere Comox Valley Society presents...get into the Swing at the PARK @ Crown Isle Art Show and Sale (formally Longlands Golf Course). Portion of sales is dedicated to support the
Artsphere Comox Valley Society presents…get into the Swing at the PARK @ Crown Isle Art Show and Sale (formally Longlands Golf Course). Portion of sales is dedicated to support the Comox Valy Care Society.
Artsphere Comox Valley brings together artists, both professionals and beginners, pursuing activities and interests.
We share our skills, learn from each other and participate in workshops. We produce art shows and sell our creations in coffee shops and art galleries around the Comox Valley. We give back to the community and have fun!
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
The Park at Crown Isle Golf Course
1239 Anderton Road, Comox