See the Puntledge River turn red with spawning salmon, watch the arrival of over-wintering trumpeter swans, book a tee time at a local golf course, catch a play or concert at the Sid Williams Theatre, drive or walk the Comox Valley Heritage Experience Tour, book a wine tasting tour, visit farms and wineries from the Comox Valley Growers Guide. Cycling events abound for both mountain and road bike enthusiasts, like the annual Comox Valley Farm Cycle Tour.
TOP TEN FALL THINGS TO DO!
The options for fall fun are plentiful, here’s a sample:
- Book a wildlife viewing tour
- Go mountain biking on over 250 area trails
- Get your Christmas shopping done early in Comox and Courtenay
- Walk in nature parks with colourful fall foliage
- Enjoy a new season of entertainment and numerous Comox Valley venues or a show at the Sid Williams Theatre
- Visit tasting rooms at local wineries, distilleries & breweries
- Bring the kids to the u-pick pumpkin patches and festive farms
- Check out the local museums on a rainy day
- Take a paddle on the Puntledge River or Comox Lake and take in the fall beauty from the water.
- Enjoy music & craft events
City / Area
Festival / Fair / Exhibition
Walking / Hiking / Running