BC Seafood Festival Volunteer Sign Up Information
Let’s celebrate BC seafood! Western Canada’s largest seafood event, the 12th annual BC Seafood Festival, is being held June 8 – 17, 2018, including the BC Seafood Expo Trade Show Event (June 11-12) and the BC Seafood Festival Signature Weekend (June 15-17) that attracts over 3000+ seafood lovers annually and includes competitions, demonstrations, tastings, dinners, live music and family-friendly activities.
The success of the Expo and Signature Weekend is due in large part to the energetic and welcoming volunteers that support them. If you would like to be a part of the Festival, here are some areas where your service is needed below.
Included as a volunteer you receive:
- Attendance at a Volunteer Recognition & Accreditation Event
- Festival T-Shirt and Volunteer Badge
- BC Seafood Festival Signature Weekend Event Admission for 1 or 2 people
- 10 Seafood Tasting Tickets or Expo Lunch
- Be 19 years or older. Persons under 16 can volunteer only if they are working with their parents/guardian.
- Fulfill all responsibilities and complete all shift commitments.
- Be positive, helpful, welcoming, open and respectful to the guests, participating businesses, and other volunteers.
- Learn about the BC Seafood Festival Signature Weekend / BC Seafood Expo prior to arrival via the website and site maps provided.
- Set Up / Take Down crew should wear clean, not torn or ragged clothes. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- All volunteers must fill out a Waiver.
Signature Weekend Volunteer Role Descriptions