With its central Vancouver Island location and incredible transportation infrastructure, the Comox Valley continues to be one of the fastest growing regions in the Province of BC.
Competitive advantages include:
- Comox Valley population growth has been 2nd fastest amongst regional districts on Vancouver Island
- Businesses can reach a population of over 200k+ within a 45-minute commute
- 3rd longest runway in the province of BC (YQQ); featuring daily direct service to Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton
- Home to Vancouver Island’s only full service mountain resort; Mount Washington Alpine Resort
- 19 Wing CFB Comox; leading employer and major economic driver
- Diverse economic opportunities across key sectors including Public Sector, Agriculture / Aquaculture, High Tech, Tourism
- Trend in knowledge-based industries
- New $331.7 million regional hospital (fall 2017)
To discuss regional investment opportunities please contact the Business Development Manager, 250-334-2427 x 225 or email email@example.com. Click here to register to receive Business Counts E-Newsletter Updates.